Thursday, March 13, 2014

The baby lace cardigan

I found this great little knitting book at the Gilroy Library.  For as small and low-key as Gilroy is, their library is simply amazing. I love going there. There are so many amazing projects in this book it was really hard to choose, but with the weather being pretty warm here pretty much all the time I thought this cute little short sleeved lace sweater would be just great. I'm using a yarn that isn't what the pattern calls for, but it's something I had already on hand. It's a much lighter weight and the color is really bright pink, I think it will turn out great. This yarn was found and bought on our trip to Greece last summer. After it was purchased and brought home, I found out that it was made in Italy. Oh well, just another reason to go back to Greece and find some yarn that is actually made in Greece.



1 comment:

A Huntsville Gathering said...

I feel the same way about our library here. I can't wait to see your finished project, on it's model.