Friday, May 17, 2013

No Toil Nor Labor Fear

My favorite church hymn has always been Come, Come, Ye Saints written by William Clayton.  It gives me a feeling like yes this may be hard sometimes, but we can do it, there are going to be great things in store for us.  Waiting, hoping, praying and longing for the Mr. Jewels to finish school and become employed once again has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.  I listen to this song to give me encouragement to keep the faith and to not fear the toil or labor it takes to get us to where we want to go.  Fresh courage take and our hearts will swell when all is well.  If we find a job soon and a good one at that, I don't know how to sing, but I might just join the ward choir and make the chorus swell.  Now I'm off to work in the garden.  I've got some fixing and planting to do on this cloudy day.

No comments: