Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Coming Up Short

They say that Necessity is the Mother of Invention, I believe that to be true when it comes to the invention of the Bread Machine. I do love that I know how to make bread, but now with my time being spent on other things and having never used a bread machine, I thought I should at least give this machine a try. It only takes about 5 minutes to drop all the ingredients into the container and with the push of a button, it is off and running, three hours later, bread. I borrowed the machine from Amy down the street (thanks Amy) and was ready to go. I tried it three times but every loaf came out like this.

It may have been the yeast, I'm not sure. A little disappointed, I returned the machine. I will stick with the "natural way" of making bread.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are welcome!! I plan on making a loaf to see if I can do any better.