Friday, February 19, 2010

Menu

So, what do we eat? Answer: Beans and rice with a side of water.
Just Kidding.
Cereal with milk, cottage cheese, pbj sandwiches, ham sandwiches, ramen noodles, string cheese, chicken, chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, beef & black bean and tomato burritos, spaghetti with meatballs and homemade garlic bread, chicken haystacks with rice, cream cheese chicken with rice, baked chicken with spaghetti (a food storage favorite), yogurt, bacon, pancakes, we like our pancakes with chocolate chips, yummie, scrambled eggs, cream of wheat, pizza, pasta salads, macaroni and cheese (mostly just for the kids) bagels with cream cheese, enchiladas, cake, goldfish crackers, swedish fish, and other snacks that are on sale at the store. I do use powdered milk a lot when we run out of the real stuff, but honestly I can't tell the difference anymore between the real milk and the fake stuff. Morning Moo's is the best. And I try to make bread as much as possible. There you have it. They are not the most elaborate meals and I don't have teenagers yet, so I think that's why I haven't spent a lot on food, I'm curious to know though, what am I not buying that others are?

No comments: