Friday, November 13, 2009

I Miss

I miss Primary. I love Primary. I went to Relief Society for the first time in almost ten years and something just didn't seem right as we were waiting for everyone to arrive and get started. It was the music. She wasn't playing Primary Songs. Those songs have started my Sunday morning for a long time. I will miss those sweet tunes. In Primary, the gospel is simple and the spirit is sweet. I now will need to gain a love for the other things the gospel of Jesus Christ has to offer, but Primary will always be on the top of my list for the things I love.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I enjoyed playing those primary songs for you. (Even though I wasn't always on time ha ha) You need to know primary isn't the same without you!!! I really miss you and Nancy.

Unknown said...

I love Primary too, where everyone just loves you no matter what. It's just hard to grow up. I think that someone knows I can't, so that is why I'm not in RS.

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

Love you, Jewels. I miss it, too.

We in Minnesota said...

Wow. What will you do now? Sitting without Spencer during Sacrament will be the pitts. Come to Minnesota. You can be in the Primary here. We have over 130 kids in Primary.

Love and miss you.

anne said...

I still MISS the primary - and the sweet spirit - - and have been out long enough to be used to it - will never be ! We sure are happy to have you in RS w/ us tho ! Maybe some day we will "grow up" too - but really, my heart belongs to primary - ps don't tell renon :)