Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Old Shoes

I can't recall how many years I have worn these shoes that I purchased from a friend and neighbor. They have seen many a times out in the garden, up in the mountains, in the water, on shopping excursions, park play dates, school events and several houses being cleaned. Although I have worn them on good days and bad, they are no longer comfortable to wear.  My feet must remember how hot and sweaty they would get time and time again and they are saying "please, no more, wear something else".  Speaking honestly I can't stand the sight of them, they remind me of all the hot and miserable times I wore them cleaning houses in the summertime, so we must part ways. May their next journey be simply amazing.

3 comments:

A Huntsville Gathering said...

Shoes are over rated.... which is why my feet look only slightly better than Bilbo Baggins.

Brooke Marturello said...

Haha... That's the bad thing about Chaco's no matter how sick and tired of them you are, they still have wear left in them. I hope they can find a new home. Too bad their purple. I just gave Ben a pair of my old chaco's and he LOVES them. Although, I bet Jon's feet are a lot larger than yours. P.S. The pink door is SO adorable. Well done!

Brooke Marturello said...

"they're" it's supposed to day "they're" ;)