Thursday, December 6, 2012

the bells are ringing out

Obviously I need a little help changing my blog header.  I always forget what I need to do to make the picture smaller and I feel really computer illiterate when I try to read the help columns.  Maybe later I will be able to get it all figured out.  But for now, it will have to do.

I printed off some free printables for my easel.  I love how chalkboard is totally in this year, but was it ever really out?  I have had chalkboards all over my house for years now and I feel like they never go out of style.  So here is my little easel.  Isn't he cute?


Eme came home from school with a new instrument to practice.  The infamous recorder.  I will never forget how awesome it was to bring home a recorder from school and get to "practice at home" every night.  It's so awesome now to see how excited she is to be doing the same thing I did when I was her age.


No comments: