Friday, March 30, 2012

She caught the bug

Emeline and I had a lovely weekend a few weeks ago of moving the furniture, cleaning the furniture, lightly sanding the furniture and finally painting the furniture. We chose a brilliant blue color for this piece that my mother was giving away and a beautiful blue color that I borrowed from a friend for this little dresser that we found at a thrift store awhile ago. Emeline loved painting. I told her she had to wait at least 30 minutes for the first coat to dry before she could put on the second coat. She went and set the timer for exactly 30 minutes and when it went off she ran into the room to get started on the second coat. It turned out beautiful. I think I have myself a paint partner for life.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE IT!

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

That's awesome! What a great bug to catch. Love!